Monday, March 2, 2009

Frameworks: Introduction

Original Date: 3/2/09

I've been learning lately something very interesting about cause and effect. When the wind blows, the leaves move. You can't see the wind blow, but you can see the leaves move. Another example is like when the weather turns colder, the leaves change color and eventually die. Something has changed in the natural realm and it has caused a change in the life around it. You can't see the wind blow or the temperature change, but you can feel it. You can also see the effects of the wind and the cold.

The same is true in the spiritual realm. There are events that happen that cause a change in the environment. Life is altered or lost. However, just as you can see the change in leaf color and know that there was a temperature change, you can also see the spiritual effects and trace it back to a source. So, the question is: what do you look for? How do you know when life has been lost in the spiritual realm? Once we recognize the causes and effects, then we can pray more effectively into situations and circumstances.

I have started noticing that various authors and other people will make references to the effects of spiritual phenomenon that they see. They may not know that it is part and parcel to understanding for everyone else to be able to recognize and thus combat sin and death in this world. So, any time I see something that helps give me a "framework" of understanding about a topic, I will jot it down in this journal.

*** Note: Those with the gift of discernment can see the cause and the effect immediately. However, not everyone flows in discernment. I usually have to see the effect before I can see the cause. ***

Disclaimer: The contents of this message are to be prayed over and tested by prayer and scripture. The contents of any blogs written are my best understanding of any knowledge I obtain. The contents of this message may come from a variety of sources including, but not limited to: books I have read, words from God, words I have heard, memories, experiences, and my own imagination. It is my intention to share what knowledge I have gleaned from all available sources and "connect the dots" between those points of knowledge. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment