Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Eye

Perhaps someone can help me out with this one. I have seen another eye in my prayers. I wrote about the first two images in the blog "Two images of darkness." Now I have seen a third and so I don't know what it means. I saw this one when I was praying yesterday morning.

I looked and I saw another eye. This eye was larger than the first two, in fact, much larger. The first pair of eyes were small about the size of lemons or a little smaller. The second eye was about the size of a head. The third eye was very large and covering my entire mind's eye - like the size of a house.

On the top of the eye was a small crown. The crown was too small for what I would think would fit the eye. The crown was white and looked more like a tiara than a golden crown that we would think of like a king's crown. I didn't see the crown too much, it was more in my peripheral vision but I knew that it was there.

Over the eye was a veil. The veil was white like a bride's would be. I even heard the word bride as I was seeing it. The eye itself had a long black slit for a pupil just like the others. The color on the outside edges but inside the eye was black. It reminded me like the inside of one of those 8-balls - kind of liquidy and black.

In the area around the pupil, the color was light brown and gold. The gold was interesting because it was not stationary. It almost looked like fireworks of reactions going off in the midst of the light brown background. These fireworks of reactions were captivating and almost hypnotic. As your attention sees them, they are drawn to them more and more. The rest of the picture fades and all you see are the fireworks inside this eye.

So, why in the world am I seeing these eyes?

Disclaimer: The contents of this message are to be prayed over and tested by prayer and scripture. The contents of any blogs written are my best understanding of any knowledge I obtain. The contents of this message may come from a variety of sources including, but not limited to: books I have read, words from God, words I have heard, memories, experiences, and my own imagination. It is my intention to share what knowledge I have gleaned from all available sources and "connect the dots" between those points of knowledge. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. This one I'm not sure about, but am praying. Did you sense it being good or evil?

    ReplyDelete