Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Day's Praises

Original Date: 1/29/09

Ok, God is amazing. Wow, I am amazed at His love. Count your blessings, name them one by one! Count your blessings, see what God has done!

1. Blessing 1 - God knew that my heart was set upon a certain PC Study Bible that has about 2200$ worth of reference materials stored up in it. Through a series of events with Morningstar, I received the Study Bible for free.

2. Blessing 2 - I had not intended on purchasing the DVDs for the conference I went to this weekend. Through the same series of events listed in blessing 1, I received the DVD set for free.

3. Blessing 3 - I started working in a healing ministry at my church. Day 1, God shows up and allows me and 2 others to bless this woman that came in. She left with tears of joy in her eyes.

4. Blessing 4 - I show up to serve this healing ministry and as soon as I get there, a woman tells me she has seen me in a dream. She said that she saw me praying for her. As I prayed for her, I put my hand on her ear and oil began to pour forth from my hand into her ear. Immediately, she heard the word clarity. She said that the day after she dreamed that dream, she was praying with some people and got tremendous clarity from God on exactly how to pray, what to pray, and specific words of knowledge, encouragement, etc to give to the people she was praying with.

5. Blessing 5 - God has been allowing our business at Computers to Christ to grow almost to the point that we need another person. We are at the verge of implementing several new programs as well. We are praying that we will be able to generate enough income to be able to support some more jobs.

6. Blessing 6 - My mom talked to me tonight and said that she wanted tell me about a prayer she had prayed. Before I tell you the prayer, let me say that my biological father left my mother when I was very young. My Mom earnestly prayed to God and asked God if I could have a Godly father. God told her yes and He also told her that I would be called to a special purpose. She told me tonight that she saw me stepping into that purpose.

7. Blessing 7 - I have an inheritance in the kingdom of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment