Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blessed Beginnings

Original Date: 1/25/2009

Wow, God works in mysterious ways, doesn't He? I've never really done blogging before but a chance conversation with a guy a couple of weeks ago changed my perspective on the idea. In this conversation, God had given me some words of knowledge and advice that captivated him. In fact, he asked me if I ever wrote my thoughts down because he wanted to learn more. Quite frankly, it blew me away. In fact, it humbled me because I didn't think God would use me like that. I just felt extremely blessed that God would opened the opportunity to sew into this guy's life.

So, based on that conversation, I decided to start a blog dedicated to sharing any words of knowledge that I learn along the way and write it here in this blog. I decided to name this blog "Kingdom Kronicles." I feel that teaching any information that I have received will help me not to forget what I've learned. Because, if you know anything about me, I have had a tendency to forget. Well, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment